The Nitrogen Logic Automation Controller is a power-saving automation controller that can run standalone in simple automation systems, and provides an easy way to expand the reach and processing power of an existing automation system.
- All the features of the Depth Camera Controller, plus:
- Use many ordinary USB devices to control your system
- Function block programming interface
- Network control
- Interface with DMX-512 lighting control, network servers, RS-232/RS-485 serial devices, etc.
- Linux-based Palace Designer configuration software, with virtual machine image for other operating systems (HTML5 control interface planned for the future)
- Web-based documentation
If you are an early adopter and want to test prototype versions of the software and hardware, use the contact form to contact us, and mention the automation controller in the subject line. There may be a delay of up to 8 weeks (though it's usually closer to 2) for a prototype order to be assembled and tested, but quicker arrangements can be made for high-profile, time-sensitive installations.